Collection of Information
- Personal and Non-Personal Information. We may collect and store a variety of information you submit to AGH including but not limited to (i) information that identifies you (such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, zip/postal code or region, hometown, gender, or education level and/or image) or that can be used to identify you when combined with other information ( “Personal Information”), and/or (ii) information we can gather from your use that does not identify you personally.
- Registration and Other Personal Information. In order to access certain areas of the App, or to obtain further information from us via the App, we may ask you to provide Personal Information that AGH may use. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain areas of the App or to receive information that you have requested from Us.
Use of Information
- Use of Personal Information. We may use any and all of the Personal Information to provide you with certain content offered on the App, including image hosting and AGH may possibly target advertising based on the Information provided by Our App users. We do not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. AGH may bundle and/or share the Non- Personal Information we collect from you and other users with advertisers, third parties, Third Party Partners, and affiliates so that they display advertising that better suits the interests of users of the App. We may aggregate your Information with Information about others. In that case we will make your Information non-personally identifiable by removing your name and other characteristics that would identify it as you. We may use and/or share the resulting Non-Personal Information with third parties.
- Sharing Personal Information. We currently do not share information, but we may in the future. In such a case, there may be some circumstances when We will share your Information with trusted third party business partners, which may include but are not limited to advertisers and/or others who help us understand how you use the App.
- Third Party Partners. If AGH does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted third party business partners (“Third Party Partners”). The Third Party Partners may present you with offers pertaining to products and services which you may have requested or other offers for products and services that you will find of interest.
- Service Providers. If AGH does elect to share information in the future, We would do so with our trusted service providers working on behalf of AGH to deliver services, such as sending emails related to Our services under confidentiality obligations with AGH and do not have any independent right to share your Personal information.
- Other Companies, Legal Obligations, Etc. We may share your Information with any and all other companies within our corporate family. We may also disclose your Information: (i) when we are legally required to do so by an appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or by any governmental or law enforcement agency; (ii) to protect the interests or safety of AGH or our App users; (iii) to another company if we are bought, or if we discontinue operations.
- Use of Email Addresses. We may use your email address to contact you. Unless you tell us not to, we may also send you (i) marketing and promotional materials regarding AGH and its services, and (ii) marketing and promotional materials that may promote third party products, including from affiliates and Third Party Partners with whom we have shared your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive emails from AGH (except related to customer service or account issues), you may email us at email@example.com and just let us know. If you would like to opt-out from AGH sharing your Personal Information with Third Party Partners for email marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and just let us know.
Reviewing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may update and correct Personal Information you have provided via the App by emailing a request email@example.com.
Withdrawal of Services
AGH reserves the right to withdraw the App and/or to remove any content without notice at any time.
While AGH maintains certain security measures to help protect the information under our control, no data transmission over a wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. AGH will always try to protect your personal information and ensure the security of your communications on our systems, by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards (appropriate to the sensitivity of such information) designed to protect it against unauthorized use, disclosure or access of the personal information we collect. However, we cannot ensure or warrant that any information you transmit to us will stay safe and secure and you do so at your own risk. Your Information may be stored in whole or in part on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from others. Although AGH tries to keep your Information safe, it relies on the statements of those vendors regarding the safety and security of their storage equipment and services as part of its evaluation. By visiting the App, you agree that AGH is not responsible if the storage equipment and services provided by others aren’t working like they are supposed to, and that you will have to seek any remedies from those providers, not AGH.
- See personal information that you have already sent us so that you can correct or update it, or delete your personal information from our files;
- ask that we not send you mailings or otherwise contact you; or